Sycamore House opened its doors on March 4, 1997. We are a 501c3 non-profit organization. All of our services are free & confidential.
- We offer pregnancy counseling
- We provide Earn While You Learn educational classes regarding pre-natal care, parenting, life skills, child development, etc. while you earn points to shop in our store for baby supplies and maternity clothes.
- We provide post-abortion support
- Receive a free self-administered pregnancy test
- We provide male mentoring & practical fatherhood education
The Sycamore House is a Christ-Centered ministry committed to promoting hope and love in our community to families and individuals.
What to Expect at our Center?
*Privacy *Respect *Information & Options
We are a non-medical facility. We do not refer for or provide abortions.
We have two paid employees with the rest being volunteers.
Our Client Care Coordinator:
Audrey Stevens- she has been with us since 2015 and is in charge of scheduling our clients, involved in peer counseling, helps with pregnancy tests, Earn While You Learn classes, and keeps track of all cases, she is an excellent addition to Sycamore House!
Our Executive Director:
Sarah Metherd – she has been with us since January of 2019 and took the role of Executive Director in May doing the admin, financials, fundraising, marketing, in charge of the volunteers, etc. She enjoys her role being able to carry out the role God sees fit.